- Would the student that dropped off the green PSEO form, in Mrs. Geisler’s office last week, please stop by Student Services as soon as possible. There was NO name on the paper.
- If you are interested in any summer volleyball camps, please stop by Student Services for a registration form. June 1-3rd the assistant coach for UMD, Christi May, will be directing a camp at Hibbing. On June 8th-10th, Grand Rapids will host for grades 6-12, directed by Brian Fideldy. And Greenway will be hosting Raider camp for 8-12th grade from July 27-July 30th. Registration for all camps, are available in Student Services.
- Good luck to the girls fast-pitch team as they take on Grand Rapids at 4:30 at the Sports Complex today.
- Track practice will be at Nashwauk. The bus will leave at 3:25 and return by 5PM.
- Student council will have their last meeting of the year this Wed May 13 8 am Mrs. Warner room.
- THE RANGE ENGINEERING COUNCIL HELD ITS 1ST ANNUAL STEM ALL-STAR BANQUET ON APRIL 23RD. THE BANQUET HONORED SENIORS FROM AREA SCHOOLS WHO EXCELLED IN THE FIELDS OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATH. THESE EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMERS WERE SELECTED THROUGH A PROCESS THAT INCLUDED AN ESSAY, FACULTY RECOMMENDATION AND PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOL. THIS YEARS HONOREES FROM GREENWAY WERE BROOKE BREEN AND MICHAEL HOEY. CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE.