- The 9-12 grade yearbook has arrived! You can pick yours up or buy one for $60 if you didn't pre-order today during lunch! The yearbook staff will be selling them during lunch all this week.
- Any senior not attending ICC this fall that has NOT completed the Blandin Foundation Grant, you have until May 22nd to complete this application. More monies are available, just complete the paperwork.
- Students and Staff that have blood drive appointments today, please be on time and remember to bring your ID. If you have any questions regarding your time slot, please speak with Shaylee Erdman.
- Teachers and PARA’s: please sign up for Day of Caring supervisory positions listed on Google Docs. If you have any questions regarding sign up, please call Patti.
- If you are interested in any summer volleyball camps, please stop by Student Services for a registration form. June 1-3rd at Hibbing, on June 8th-10th, Grand Rapids and Greenway will be from July 27-July 30th.
- Are you a teen entering 8th, 9th or 10th grade and want to get a job now or in the next few years? GRAND TeenWorks is designed to help prepare teens for the future by learning how to build self-confidence and make good choices. Teens will also learn about networking, interviewing, resumes and completing job applications. Registration can be done on-line for by calling 218-398-2674. Registration deadline is this Friday, May 15th. Class will take place this summer from June 15-June 26 and students will be given ¼ credit upon proof of completion for the class. Stop by Student Services for more information.
- 9th-12th grade student that are in need of summer school classes: Registration will take place Thursday, May 28th from 3:30-6PM and Thursday, June 4th from 3-7PM. Registration is on a first come, first-served basis, until classes are full. BE PREPARED TO WAIT. Summer school will run from June 15th through July 30th (Monday-Thursday). Students will meet one day a week with their instructors for a two hour block. Weekly attendance is mandatory.
- The Junior Golf scholarship fund was established to support local your ages 10- 18 who are interested in golf, but have a financial barrier of hardship that prevents them from obtaining a golf membership. The fund provides a limited number of grants for $100 toward student golf memberships and clubs at Eagle Ridge or Pokegama Golf courses. Apply at gracf.org.
- Tuesday Credit Recovery Students: You will need to bring your charged chromebook to next Tuesdays class as you will be taking your final on your chromebook.
- This summer, Lake Superior College will host their first ever “Summer Firefighting Camp”. This week long camp will allow 15-19 year old students an opportunity to experience what it would be like to choose a career in firefighting. Stop by Student Services for more information.
- And the following students will be registering for ICC CIS classes during 2nd and 3rd hour today. Please report to room 110 during that time. This list is based off of GPA, Accuplacer score and courses you have requested for next fall. If you fell you should have been identified on the list, please write your name down on the counselor sign up sheet in Student Services.
- As of now the JH track meet is on so Good luck to them as they compete in Chisholm today. Please dismiss them at 12:15. The bus will leave the lower Scofield at 12:30. We will announcement any changes after 11 today regarding that meet. Good luck also to the boys varsity and JV as they play Int’l Falls today at home and finally to the girls 7th & 8th grade softball team as they take on Hibbing today at home. Boys and girls varsity track practice will in Nashwauk today.