- Tonight is Engineering Mentoring Night at Barr Engineering in Hibbing. It is being held from 5-7PM for students in 9th grade through college. Colleges offering engineer degrees will also be on site to answer your questions. The event is free and parents are welcome too. You do need to RSVP for this event. More information can be found in Student Services.
- Girls Basketball captains practice for grades 7-12 will be tonight from 6-8pm. Girls basketball practice will officially begin Nov. 17th. See Mr. Adamson if you have any questions.
- The Key Club Executive Officers Meeting will be this Tuesday, after school at the Youth Center. The Young Artist Program will be on Wednesday.
- Students: The date for Crystal Ball has been set for Saturday, December 13th.
- Reminder - Middle School & High School WINTER sports Registration is NOW open. Please see Mrs. Lantz in the AD office for more information
- Seniors, remember that this Thursday is the deadline for your yearbook picture. Baby photos and senior quotes are also due at this time. Please turn them in asap to Mrs. Olson.
- There will be Knowledge Bowl practice on Tuesday and Thursday mornings this week at 7:45AM. All teams wishing to attend competition days this year for Knowledge Bowl must practice at least once a week with their whole team, so please make plans to attend at least once each week.
- GHS is having a school play. The student performance is open to all students who choose to buy a $3 ticket from Mr. Thurm or the office before 8:30AM on Thursday. Only the students on the list will be released from class to see the production. They will be released from their 6th hour class at 1:30PM and will stay in the auditorium through the end of the day.
- This Thursday is the Emmy Foss Memorial Blood drive. If you are interested in donating, please see a Key Club member in order to sign up for a time. Any 16 year old that would like to donate need to have a signed parental permission form and these forms are available in Student Services.