Sophomores: Tomorrow is your class ring delivery date. Josten’s will be in the front lobby from 8-8:30 for all ring deliveries. Balances must be paid in full at the time of pick up unless other arrangements have been made. Again, that is this Friday.
1. Student Council you will have meetings both Tuesday and Wednesday mornings next week 8 am to plan our advisory presentations.
2. Staff, please be aware next advisory Student Council will be coming in to make presentation concerning our Holiday Food Basket drive. This should take approximately the first 30 minutes. You will be getting a google presentation shared with you as part of this presentation
3. GHS: It is that time again: We will be conducting Adopt a Family Holiday Food Basket fundraiser to help fight hunger in our local communities. All proceeds will go to the Second Harvest Food Bank in Grand Rapids.
Please start saving your coins, do some extra chores, give up a snack and donate the money to help others in need. Last year we were amazing and sponsored 10 families, let’s set our goal for 12 families this year.
This will be a CLASS competition, maybe we can even earn an early spirit point!!!
You will be told next week who to bring your money to. Food is also accepted but with every dollar donated the food shelf can purchase $6.00 of food.
1) There will be an additional Knowledge Bowl practice TONIGHT (Thursday) immediately after school until 4:00 in Mr. Floersheim's room. If you have not been to practice yet this week, here is one more opportunity!!
2) All Close Up Students...your Tastefully Simple orders are due to Mr. Floersheim, with all money, by next Wednesday, December 10 so that items will be here in time for the Holidays
Sign-ups for Crystal Ball will be during lunch today and tomorrow. Dance contracts for Crystal Ball are available in Student Services for anyone that would like to bring a guest from another school. Also students, all detention hours must be made up in order to attend this dance. If you have any outstanding hours you can make them up Mondays or Wednesdays after school in the new health room. Please see Mr. Mell if you have any questions.
Art Guild will be selling garters before school in the art room. Cost is $8 and you must pay before you pick out a garter.
Pre-sales for the 9-12 grade yearbook are during
lunch! Buy your yearbook now for $45. After this month the cost goes
up to $60. See your yearbook staff during lunch to reserve yours
Key Club selling Candy Grams next week on Monday-Friday during lunch. And also will be having a bake sale next Tuesday and Wednesday also.
Here are the dates for the Fill-The-Stands Nights for the 14-15 Winter Sports Season: Dec. 19 Boys Hockey Jan. 9 Boys Basketball Jan. 29 Girls Basketball
Good luck to the girls basketball team as they head to Cherry to take on the Tigers tonight. Also, good luck to our girls hockey team as they play in Bemidji tonight. Please excuse wrestlers today at 1:15 today.
Staff: We do not have a nurse in the building today, please use your discretion when sending a student to the nurses office.