- GHS: Did you know that the homeless population in Itasca County has increased by 22% in the past three years? Starting this week, we will be accepting donations for the Grace House. You can donate items such as brushes, curling irons, shampoo & conditioners, deodorant, Clorox wipes. Batteries, DVD’s, razors, pens and paper. You can turn items into Student Services. Even the littlest donation can make a difference so let’s come together and help those in need.
- There will be a Baseball meeting for all interested students in grades 9-12 during advisory today in the Staff Development room.
- There will be a 10th Grade Dance committee meeting in Mrs. Harbin’s during advisory.
- There will be a Key Club and Builders club meeting today during advisory in the Projects Lab. Builders club will meet the last 15 minutes.
- Pep Club will be meeting during advisory today in the auditorium.
- TRIO/Talent Search is cancelled for today. You will meet next week.
- Campus Life will be at Stacy Jamsa’s tonight at 7:30.
- Seniors: Voting is open for seniors to choose the Greenie Gambol 2014-2015 candidates. Voting will end next Monday at midnight.
- There is after school tutoring available each Wednesday through 1st semester and this is open to any student. It is being held in the critical thinking area. Upperclassmen that would like to volunteer to help out, speak to Jacob Dezelske.
- Seniors who need to take Accuplacer Test should sign up in student services.
- Sign up and you will receive practice tests for the Accuplacer.
- Ann Vidovic from ICC will be here on Thursday, January 22 to proctor the test. Location of test: 2nd floor computer lab. Testing will begin at 8:30AM.
- Next Thursday, January 15, is the next Greenway Blood Drive. To sign up please see Phoenix Nichols, Shaylee Erdman, Ally Hautala, Athenia Szczodroski, or Miranda Potter. Remember, if you are 16 and would like to donate, you will need a parental permission slip filled out prior to donation. These are available in Student Services.
- This Friday is another “Fill the Stands” event here at GHS. We will be giving away t-shirts, pom-poms, and water bottles at this Friday's home boys basketball game vs. Nashwauk-Keewatin.