- Varsity Knowledge Bowl practice this week will be held in Mr. Floersheim's room at the following times this week: Tuesday morning @ 7:45, Wednesday morning at 7:45, and Thursday after school
- Mrs. Lesters book club will start meeting right after school today , tomorrow, and Thursday, until 5:00pm this week and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week.
- Seniors: Voting is open for seniors to choose the Greenie Gambol 2014-2015 candidates end tonight at midnight. Also, a reminder that we will be having a door decorating contest for all grades. 5th & 6th grades will decorate their own classroom doors, 7th & 8th grades will decorate their 3rd hour classroom door, and 9-12th will be decorating their advisory door. All doors should be done in the Disney theme and decorating can start anytime.
- And in celebrating Greenie Gambol, we are having “The Great Disney Bake Off,” for grades 9-12. Each class is responsible for baking a cake and decorating it and it will be judged on taste, creativity and theme. Your class needs to have your baked cake into Mrs. Eide's room by Wednesday, January 21, 2015 end of day and only one entry per class! Here are the following class themes for your cake: Seniors: Alice in Wonderland, Juniors: Cinderella, Sophomores: The Little Mermaid, Freshmen: The Lion King.
- Students in need of a social credit recovery, classes will be offered Thursday after school beginning on January 29th. Sign up asap in Student Services with Mrs. Geisler.
- There is after school tutoring available each Wednesday through the end of 1st semester and this is open to any student. It is being held in the critical thinking area. Upperclassmen that would like to volunteer to help out, speak to Jacob Dezelske.
- This Thursday, Jan. 15th, Parker Korpi will be starting his group that will deal with how to get past life’s struggles. It will be held in conference room 205 from 3:10 to 4:30. It will be a lot of fun and anyone is welcome to attend.
- Seniors: Barb Matanich will be here today and Tuesday to help with scholarship applications so get your essays completed. The MN Power Scholarship deadline is this Thursday, Jan. 15th.
- There will be a meeting for those signed up or interested in joining the clay target shooting club in Mrs. Holm's room Wed during advisory.
- This Thursday, January 15, is the next Greenway Blood Drive. Remember, if you are 16 and would like to donate, you will need a parental permission slip filled out prior to donation. These are available in Student Services.
- Good luck to the girls basketball team as they head to Virginia today. The bus will depart the lower Scofield at 3:45.