- Credit recovery science will take place on Tuesday afternoons starting on January 27th. Please sign up in Student Services if you are in need of this class. Social credit recovery classes will begin on Thursday the 29th.
- 7th Hour Study Hall will be meeting in the 2nd floor computer lab.
- Varsity Knowledge Bowl practice this week will be held in Mr. Floersheim's room at the following times this week: Wednesday morning at 7:45, Thursday after school
- Sign-up sheets for Beefcake Volleyball will be posted in the lobby today. 9th-12th Grade boys, get your teams together with you coaches. Games will be Wednesday, the 21st beginning at 6:30 with a spirit point on the line. Also, paid pep club members, you will be decorating the auditorium this Thursday right after school until done. And 6-8th grade students: the middle school homecoming dance is this Friday night from 7-10pm at the multipurpose room. Cost is $5.
- Mrs. Lesters book club will meet right after school today and Thursday, until 5:00pm this week and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week. Feel free to bring a snack.
- Fond du lac Tribal College will have a representative here during lunch this Wednesday to meet with any interested students.
- Door Decorating for Greenie Gambol will continue all of this week.
- Just remember about our Great Cake Bake Off. Your class needs to have your baked cake into Mrs. Eide's room by Wednesday, January 21, 2015 and only one entry per class! Remember to follow your classes Disney Theme.
- There is no Middle School wrestling practice today.
- Also, Upward Bound is cancelled for today.
- Campus Life will be meeting at Kara Mandich’s this week at 7:30.
- There is after school tutoring available each Wednesday through the end of 1st semester and this is open to any student. It is being held in the critical thinking area.
- This Thursday, Jan. 15th, Parker Korpi will be starting his group that will deal with how to get past life’s struggles. It will be held in conference room 205 from 3:10 to 4:30. It will be a lot of fun and anyone is welcome to attend.
- Seniors: Barb Matanich will be here today to help with scholarship applications so get your essays completed. The MN Power Scholarship deadline is this Thursday, Jan. 15th.
- There will be a meeting for those signed up or interested in joining the clay target shooting club in Mrs. Holm's room Wed during advisory.
- This Thursday, January 15, is the next Greenway Blood Drive. Remember, if you are 16 and would like to donate, you will need a parental permission slip filled out prior to donation. These are available in Student Services.
- Good luck to the boys basketball team as they take on Ely tonight at home, good luck to the girls 7 & 8th grade basketball team as they travel to Eveleth-Gilbert today, please dismiss them at 2:45 and finally to the girls hockey team as they head to Procter. Please dismiss them after 6th hour.