Tuesday’s clue:Stars twinkle in the dawn, lovers hearts entwined, magic is in the air and dancing through the night.
- The Accuplacer test will be tomorrow beginning at 8:30 in the 2nd floor computer lab.
- KEY CLUB AND BUILDERS CLUB meeting during advisory. It is a working meeting, we will be doing posters and making Valentines for area nursing homes.
- 10th grade dance committee please meet in Mrs. Harbin's room during advisory today.
- TRIO/Talent Search will be meeting today in the Projects Lab. 10th graders during advisory and 6-9th during their lunch period and 11 & 12 on an individual basis.
- Credit recovery science classes will be starting next Tuesday, January 27th. Social credit recovery classes will begin on Thursday the 29th. Sign up in Student Services if you are in need of one of these classes.
- Voting for your Greenie Gambol king and queen will be open on campus until 3pm tomorrow.
- Students: Remember that all cakes for our Disney Bake Off need to be turned in by end of day today to Mrs. Eide's room. Beefcake Volleyball is tonight at 6:30 PM followed by movie night in auditorium and watching the Lion King. Just a reminder also, that the Greenie Gambol dance will be this Saturday for grades 9-12 only. If you would like to bring a student from another school, you must have a dance contract returned to Student Services by Friday morning. Dance contracts are available in Student Services.
- Name that Tune will be during advisory today. Staff please check your emails for the link that was sent to you by Mr. Floersheim.
- Student Council: remember to bring in supplies for rootbeer floats by tomorrow morning to Mrs. Warner
- GHS: Remember to bring in your change and dollars to vote for which teacher is going to smooch that goat!!!! Teachers eligible: Mrs. Veckich, Mr. Adamson, Mr. Britten, Mr. Mell, Senora Gibbons, Mr. Wright, Mr. Florsheim
- It takes 50 dollars to buy a goat for a family in Kenya. Lets help out a family in need!!!
- Mrs. Lester's book Club for The Giver will have its last meeting this Thursday.
- There was a sterling silver necklace with a gold heart was lost in the girls locker room last week. A reward is being offered for its return. If found, please turn it in to Student Services.
- FCA/Fellowship of Christian Athletes for grades 9-12 will be meeting every Thursday morning at 7:45AM in Mr. Adamson’s room.
- ICC is hosting another open campus day on Tuesday, Jan. 27th from 11 to 1:30PM. Students can tour the campus, meet with faculty or coaches and have a complimentary lunch. You must pre-register in order to attend and contact information is in Student Services.
- Clues for the hidden object:
Today’s clue:I sparkle and shine from left to right.