This coming Thursday, January 29, 2O15 we will have our final FILL-THE-STANDS night during the Bigfork at Greenway Girls Basketball Game. There will be sign-up sheets on a table in the front lobby. Prizes will include t-shirts, hats, and pom-poms.
- Credit recovery science classes will be starting tomorrow after school. Social credit recovery classes will begin this Thursday.
- Knowledge Bowl practice this week will be at the following times:
- Tuesday before school at 7:45 AM and after school
- Thursday before school at 7:45 AM
- Friday after school
- Patrick Johnson with Math Corp will be at training through Wednesday this week. So no Math Corp today, tomorrow or Wednesday.
- Key Club Reminder: Today after school is KID PACK packing at the Food Shelf, and then right after is the Peace, Love and Pasta Spaghetti Feed for Advocates for Family Peace at St. Joe's. We will go there right after food shelf and be done by 7 pm. Those working the spaghetti feed will receive a free dinner. A huge thank you to those who said they would help!!!!
- Valentine Carnation Sales start tomorrow at lunch, and will be sold through February 6. Carnations are Red for Passion, Pink for Love and White for Friendship/Admiration. The cost is $1.50 each or 4 for $5.00, and will include a Valentine card of your choice. Please make sure we can read your writing so that we can deliver them to your Valentines on Friday the 13!
- There will be a Key Club meeting this week during Advisory it is a very rare mandatory meeting. It is the Builders Club's week off.
- Volleyball players in grades 5 through 7 planning on trying out for junior Olympics..tryouts are set for Sunday February 8th at 5pm.
- There will be a senior meeting this Wednesday during advisory in the auditorium.
- Barb Matanich will be in tomorrow to meet with seniors regarding scholarship applications.
- Fish-o-Rama is this Saturday. Fastpitch players, please turn you sold and unsold tickets along with your money, into Student Services.
- Good luck to girls basketball team as they play the Mesabi East Giants at home today.