- Key Club Valentine Carnation Sales for Key Club will continue at lunch through Feb. 6th.
- Greenway Pride Committee has over 30 brand new prom/formal dresses in Mrs. Eides Room. Dresses are only $20.00 each. Stop in and check them out.
- Volleyball players in grades 5 through 7 planning on trying out for JO’s; tryouts are set for this Sunday at 5:30PM.
- Congratulations are in order for the Raider Knowledge Bowl team of juniors Aaron Troumbly, Kennedy Anderson, Beau Palm, and Chris Schwartz, who at the second regular season meet on Tuesday finished fourth of twenty four varsity teams.
- Today there will be a track meeting in the staff development room during advisory.
- There is a senior meeting today during advisory in the auditorium.
- There will be a trap shooting meeting during advisory in the 2nd floor computer lab today.
- TRIO/Talent Search will be meeting today. 10th Grade during advisory, 6th-9th at lunch, and 11 & 12th on an individual basis.
- Campus Life will be meeting at Morgan Johnson’s tonight at 7:30.
- FCA will meet tomorrow morning in Mr. Adamson’s room at 7:45.
- "Hey 6th, 7th, and 8th graders - do you like eating cookies, chips, giant pickles, and cupcakes? How about taking pictures with your friends? Maybe you are a dancing machine or just want to spend some time with that special someone? If you answered YES to any of these, the VALENTINE'S DANCE is for you! Friday, February 13th from 7-10pm you are invited to the best Valentine's Celebration around. The cost is $5 at the door and many snacks, drinks, photos, and gifts are available for purchase all night. We'll see you & your friends at the dance on the 13th!"
- Calling all 5th-8th Grade Raiders.....It's time to order your yearbook! Get a yearbook of all the pictures and autographs of your friends, a record of sports and clubs you were in, and memories of the 2014-2015 school year! Order your yearbook by March 6th at the early bird price of $13.00. Ordering after will cost you more. Optional Autograph Inserts are available for $1.00. Turn in order form and money to your designated teacher: 5th & 6th Grade-Classroom Teacher, 7th & 8th Grade-Mrs. Miller.
- Any student’s ages 11-15 interested in getting their snowmobile safety certificate can register for classes offered by the Greenway Snowmobile Club. Classes will be on Saturday, Feb. 28th and class size is limited to 25 students. Registration CD’s are available in Student Services and they must be completed prior to the class. Registration is due by Feb. 21st and you can stop by Student Services for all information
- We still have that pair of glasses were found by the custodians. They have black frames and blue bows. Stop by Student Services and pick them up if they are yours.