- Student taking the Accuplacer test today should report to the 2nd floor computer lab. If you are not sure what day you are testing, the Accuplacer lists are posted in Student Services.
- Social Credit Recovery Classes are starting today after school.
- 7th graders will not swim today. You should dress for PE and report to the gym.
Again, any student taking the Accuplacer today, should report directly to the 2nd floor computer lab at this time.
- Attention all sweethearts and BFF'S....Going, going, gone....today and tomorrow are the final days for Valentine Carnations Sales...
- Next Weds and Thursday, Key Club will be holding it's annual Valentine's Bake Sale!
- Greenway Pride Committee has over 30 brand new prom/formal dresses in Mrs. Eides Room. Dresses are only $20.00 each. Stop in and check them out.
- Hey Ladies: Thinking about prom yet? Well the Raiderware class is planning on making garters. They will cost $8.00 each. Please place your order with Mrs. Kleffman in the FACS room. Orders will be taken until April 9th.
- Volleyball players in grades 5 through 7 planning on trying out for JO’s; tryouts are set for this Sunday at 5:30PM.
- "Hey 6th, 7th, and 8th graders - do you like eating cookies, chips, giant pickles, and cupcakes? How about taking pictures with your friends? Maybe you are a dancing machine or just want to spend some time with that special someone? If you answered YES to any of these, the VALENTINE'S DANCE is for you! Friday, February 13th from 7-10pm you are invited to the best Valentine's Celebration around. The cost is $5 at the door and many snacks, drinks, photos, and gifts are available for purchase all night. We'll see you & your friends at the dance on the 13th!"
- Calling all 5th-8th Grade Raiders.....It's time to order your yearbook! Get a yearbook of all the pictures and autographs of your friends, a record of sports and clubs you were in, and memories of the 2014-2015 school year! Order your yearbook by March 6th at the early bird price of $13.00. Ordering after will cost you more. Optional Autograph Inserts are available for $1.00. Turn in order form and money to your designated teacher: 5th & 6th Grade-Classroom Teacher, 7th & 8th Grade-Mrs. Miller.
- Any student’s ages 11-15 interested in getting their snowmobile safety certificate can register for classes offered by the Greenway Snowmobile Club. Classes will be on Saturday, Feb. 28th and class size is limited to 25 students. Registration CD’s are available in Student Services and they must be completed prior to the class. Registration is due by Feb. 21st and you can stop by Student Services for all information
- Good luck to the girls basketball team as they take on Int’l Falls today at home, and also to the girls hockey team as they are in section quarter finals against St. Frances tonight at the IRC.