Again, any student taking the Accuplacer today, should report directly to the 2nd floor computer lab at this time.
- Student taking the Accuplacer test today should report to the 2nd floor computer lab.
- Community Ed’s Family Art Night has been cancelled for this evening.
- Just a reminder to students that it is private parking both in front of and behind Peterson’s funeral home. Beginning next week, any vehicles parked in that area will be ticketed! No exceptions!
- Attention all sweethearts and BFF'S....Going, going, gone....today is the final day for Valentine Carnations Sales. Look for the Key Club table at lunch.
- Next Weds and Thursday, Key Club will be holding it's annual Valentine's Bake Sale!
- Greenway Pride Committee has over 30 brand new prom/formal dresses in Mrs. Eides Room. Dresses are only $20.00 each.
- Raiderware class is planning on making garters for prom. They will cost $8.00 each. Please place your order with Mrs. Kleffman in the FACS room. Orders will be taken until April 9th.
- JO’s volleyball tryouts for grades 5-7 are this Sunday beginning at 5:30.
- Baseball Captains practice will be Sunday night 6-8 in the multi-purpose room.
- Next Monday Feb. 9th, everyone is invited out for a great night of music. The GHS Band and Choir concert will be performing at 7PM in the GHS Auditorium . Come out and support our wonderful music program.
- "Hey 6th, 7th, and 8th graders - do you like eating cookies, chips, giant pickles, and cupcakes? How about taking pictures with your friends? Maybe you are a dancing machine or just want to spend some time with that special someone? If you answered YES to any of these, the VALENTINE'S DANCE is for you! Friday, February 13th from 7-10pm you are invited to the best Valentine's Celebration around. The cost is $5 at the door and many snacks, drinks, photos, and gifts are available for purchase all night. We'll see you & your friends at the dance on the 13th!"
- Calling all 5th-8th Grade Raiders.....It's time to order your yearbook! Get a yearbook of all the pictures and autographs of your friends, a record of sports and clubs you were in, and memories of the 2014-2015 school year! Order your yearbook by March 6th at the early bird price of $13.00. Ordering after will cost you more. Optional Autograph Inserts are available for $1.00. Turn in order form and money to your designated teacher: 5th & 6th Grade-Classroom Teacher, 7th & 8th Grade-Mrs. Miller.
- Any student’s ages 11-15 interested in getting their snowmobile safety certificate can register for classes offered by the Greenway Snowmobile Club. Classes will be on Saturday, Feb. 28th and class size is limited to 25 students. Registration CD’s are available in Student Services and they must be completed prior to the class. Registration is due by Feb. 21st and you can stop by Student Services for all information
- Good luck to the boys basketball team as they head to Northwoods today. Please dismiss them at 2:45. Also good luck to our wrestlers that are in competition today in Virginia. Please dismiss them at 2:20.
Also students and staff it is National School Counselor’s Week this week. We have 2 of the best here right at GHS. When you get a chance, take a minute to say “thank you” to Mrs. Sutherland or Mr. Dimich for the great job that they are doing for us.