Good luck to the boys hockey team as they head to Marshall tonight to take on the Hilltoppers. Hockey players are dismissed after 6th hour. You will be departing the arena at 2:45. Also, good luck to the girls basketball teams as they take on Northeast Range. Please dismiss them at 2:45 and you will be departing the Lower Scofield at 3:00PM. Good luck to the boys basketball team as they head to Floodwood today. Just a reminder the Boys Varsity game in Floodwood has a game time of 5:45 and JV to follow at 7:15.
- Barb Matanich is here today to help with scholarship applications. Deadlines are drawing close seniors, so take advantage of her help.
- Seniors: Tonight you and your parents are invited to Financial Aid Night. Learn about the FAFSA process and how you can receive free money for your college education. Anyone planning on post-secondary education should plan on attending. Come at 5:30 for free pizza and the presentation will begin at 6:00PM in the Staff Development room. If you have any questions, stop by Student Services.
- Upward Bound will not be in until after lunch today.
- Anyone interested in shooting for the Greenway Clay Target League, please pick up an information sheet from Cheryl Lantz in the office. See Mrs. Holm if you have any questions.
- Key Club will be holding it's annual Valentine's Bake Sale this Wednesday & Thursday!
- Ladies attending prom. Place your garter orders with Mrs. Kleffman by April 9th. Cost is $8.00.
- 6th, 7th, and 8th grader: the VALENTINE'S DANCE is this Friday, February 13th from 7-10pm and you are invited to the best Valentine's Celebration around. The cost is $5 at the door and many snacks, drinks, photos, and gifts are available for purchase all night. We'll see you & your friends at the dance on Friday.
- Also, 5th-8th Grade Raiders.....It's time to order your yearbook! Order your yearbook by March 6th at the early bird price of $13.00. Ordering after will cost you more. Turn in order form and money to your designated teacher: 5th & 6th Grade-Classroom Teacher, 7th & 8th Grade-Mrs. Miller.