- This Friday, the Accuplacer test will be given starting at 8:30 in the 2nd floor computer lab. This is for current 10th & 11th grade students that qualify for CIS classes based on their GPA but need to retest. If you have any questions, need practice packets, or are unsure if you are on the list, please stop by Student Services.
- Seniors: This Thursday is Financial Aid Night. You and your parents are invited for free pizza beginning at 5:30 in the Projects Lab with the presentation to follow at 6PM in the staff development room. Any senior that is planning on post-secondary education should plan attending this meeting that will cover the FAFSA(federal financial aid) applications, with hands on help.
- Also Seniors: Just a reminder that March 6th is the deadline for ICC scholarships. Friday is the LAST day to ask teachers for letters of recommendation.
- Student Council remember breakfast tomorrow put on by grades 7-9. Bring your food to share!!!
- Upward Bound will be meeting today.
- Prom sign-ups begin today during lunch. The cost to attend prom is $30 per person. When you sign-up, you will need to know t-shirt sizes for you and your date. Garters can be ordered from Mrs. Kleffman.
- Sign up in Student Services if you are interested in attending the Health Career Fair at HCC on March 27th. Only 5 spots remain.
- Art Guild will be meeting today after school.
- We will have a college representative here in the front lobby from Mesabi Range, this Wednesday, during advisory time.
- Starting next week on each Tuesday and Friday morning during March GreenTree will be selling decorative window clings in the upper Scofield building from 8-8:20.. There are a variety of clings, some related to Greenway, others to sports, and so forth. Please come take a look. The clings run in price from $1 to $5.
- Campus Life will be at the Ground Floor at 7:30.
- Drivers Training Classes will begin on Monday, March 2nd. Information packets are available in Student Services and students must be registered by Feb. 27th.
- Also, 5th-8th Grade Raiders.....It's time to order your yearbook! Order your yearbook by March 6th at the early bird price of $13.00. Ordering after will cost you more. Turn in order form and money to your designated teacher: 5th & 6th Grade-Classroom Teacher, 7th & 8th Grade-Mrs. Miller.
- Good luck to the boys varsity basketball team as they are in section playoffs in Int’l Falls today. The bus will leave the lower Scofield at 3:45.