- Good job Key and Builders Clubbers who worked the food bank Monday night packing over 500 kids packs! Key Club, you will be meeting today during advisory in the Projects Lab.
- TRIO/Talent Search will be meeting today. 10th Grade will meet during advisory, and 6th-9th graders will meet during lunch in the Projects Lab.
- We will have a college representative here in the front lobby from Mesabi Range, today during advisory time.
- Campus Life will be meeting at the Ground Floor tonight at 7:30.
- FCA will meet tomorrow morning at 7:45AM in Mr. Adamson’s room.
- This Friday, the Accuplacer test will be given starting at 8:30 in the 2nd floor computer lab. This is for current 10th & 11th grade students that qualify for CIS classes based on their GPA but need to retest. If you have any questions, need practice packets, or are unsure if you are on the list, please stop by Student Services.
- Seniors: Tomorrow is Financial Aid Night. You and your parents are invited for free pizza beginning at 5:30 in the Projects Lab with the presentation to follow at 6PM in the staff development room. Any senior that is planning on post-secondary education should plan attending this meeting that will cover the FAFSA(federal financial aid) applications, with hands on help.
- The 10th Grade Prom Committee would like to invite students 9-12 on Friday, March 13th , from 9:00- midnight,to a morp at GHS. What is a morp, you ask? Morp is backwards prom! Dress crazy and wild, the theme is randomness. Boys and girls, get your gym clothes because with morp going on in the multi-purpose rrom, there will be a dodgeball tourney in the gym. Get a team of five, and compete for a prize. Cost is $3 for the dance and $2 for dodgeball.
- Also Seniors: Just a reminder that March 6th is the deadline for ICC scholarships. Friday is the LAST day to ask teachers for letters of recommendation.
- The Green Readers are at it again. Mrs. Lester's next book club meets next week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. We are reading The Birchbark House by Louise Erdrich. Pick up a form and turn it in early. Hurry! There are only 30 copies. Bring a friend and sign up today.
- Prom sign-ups are during lunch. The cost to attend prom is $30 per person. When you sign-up, you will need to know t-shirt sizes for you and your date. Garters can be ordered from Mrs. Kleffman.
- Sign up in Student Services if you are interested in attending the Health Career Fair at HCC on March 27th. Only 5 spots remain.
- Attention Student and Staff: Thursday, March 12 from 9-4:30 is our next Blood Drive and it's an important one! There is a huge shortage of Blood in our area - so let's step up to the plate GREENWAY STYLE!
- Starting next week on each Tuesday and Friday morning during March GreenTree will be selling decorative window clings in the upper Scofield building from 8-8:20. There are a variety of clings, some related to Greenway, others to sports. Please come take a look. The clings run in price from $1 to $5.
- Drivers Training Classes will begin on Monday, March 2nd. Please sign up in Student Services if you know that you will be taking the class.
- Also, 5th-8th Grade Raiders.....It's time to order your yearbook! Order your yearbook by March 6th at the early bird price of $13.00. Ordering after will cost you more. Turn in order form and money to your designated teacher: 5th & 6th Grade-Classroom Teacher, 7th & 8th Grade-Mrs. Miller.