- Seniors: This is Barb Matanich’s last day to help with scholarship applications. Grand Rapids Area Foundation Scholarships are due this Friday.
- The last Accuplacer re-test date is scheduled for this Thursday, March 12th. The test will begin at 8:30AM in the 2nd floor computer lab. Make sure that you are signed up in Student Services if you plan on taking this test.
- Boys and Girls Track Practice today will be a movie in Grand Rapids. Please board the bus at 3:30 in the upper Scofield lot. The bus will return at approximately 6:15. Please bring your $5 with you.
- The 10th Grade Prom Committee would like to invite students 9-12 to the MORP this Friday, from 9:00- midnight. Dress crazy and wild, the theme is randomness. Cost is $3 for the dance and $2 for dodgeball.
- Prom sign-ups are during lunch and the cost is $30 per person. Garters are for sale for $8 in Mrs. Kleffman’s room. Prom dresses are still available in Mrs. Eide’s room for any interested students.
- Upward Bound will NOT here today.
- We will have a representative here from Hibbing Community College, to meet with students during lunch.
- Key Club and TRIO will be meeting tomorrow during advisory in the Projects Lab.
- 6th graders track practice will start track practice on Monday, March 16.
- This Thursday, March 12 from 9-4:30 is our next GHS Blood Drive. Sign up with any Key Club member. If you are 16 and would like to donate, you do need a parental permission slip from Student Services. Please remember to eat breakfast on the day you donate and to bring an id with you at time of donation.
- Look for the window clings sales Tuesday’s and Friday’s all through March in the upper Scofield from 8- 8:20. Proceeds go to Green Tree.
- Knowledge Bowl practice will be this Thursday at 7:45AM in Mr. Floersheim’s room.
- All 5th-8th Grade Raiders....Do you still need a yearbook? This is the last week to order a yearbook, which is now at the price of $16.00. Autograph Inserts $1.00. Turn in your order form and money to your designated teacher.
- The Career Fair is upon us and will take place this Wednesday, March 11th here at GHS. 30+ professionals from the community will be set up down in the projects lab and staff development room. Most will arrive between 10:30-11:30 with the fair running from 11:30-2:00. To make loading/unloading and setup easier we will be reserving the parking spots in front of the school as well as those on the west side of the school along Kerr Avenue. We would ask that both staff and students honor this request tomorrow.