- Student Council please report to Mrs. Warner room for Advisory today.
- There will be a clay target meeting in the computer lab during advisory.
- There will be a football cheerleading meeting today during advisory for all interested students in 7th-12th grade.
- There will be a Key Club and Builder's Club meeting today during advisory. We have tons of awesome activities and events coming up! We have had a busy weekend with the Kiwanis food booth at the home show, putting together kids packs at the Food Shelf and our Kiwanis Board meeting with Grand Rapids Mayor Adams yesterday. Tomorrow, is the start of the pet food drive. Today we really need all Key club and builder's club to come help with a project at today’s meeting! The Key Club and Builder's Club will be hosting a pet food and supply drive will start tomorrow at here at the high school and at the elementary school and go through Friday, April 10. We will take food and supplies for cats, kittens, dogs and puppies. The bin will be in the main lobby across from the student service office.
- All juniors are to report immediately to the auditorium during advisory today for a class presentation. Junior advisers please help supervise this.
- 2) Congratulations again to the Raider Knowledge Bowl teams who participated in the Region Tournament yesterday. Of 24 teams participating, our teams finished 10th and 15th overall. Great season Raider Knowledge Bowl participants!!
- Social Credit Recovery is cancelled for Thursday night.
- Look for the window clings sales Tuesday’s and Friday’s all through the end of the month in the critical thinking area from 8- 8:20. Proceeds go to Green Tree.
- All dresses in Mrs. Eides room – both short and long are ½ off. Short Dresses are only $10 and long are only $20. Stop in and see Mrs. Eide before and after school – or during your lunch. And ladies you have until April 1st to order your garters from Mrs. Kleffman. Cost is $8/
- Seniors: The Grand Rapids Centennial Rotary Scholarship deadline is April 6th. If you are in need of information, stop by Student Services.
- 10th Graders: Remember to sell pancake tickets for the breakfast on April 11th. $50 grand prize if $500 worth of tickets are sold.
- We will have a representative here from Central Lakes College tomorrow during lunch to meet with any interested students.
- Staff: We will not have a nurse in the building until noon today.