- Looking for something to do this summer? Pick up a copy of the Itasca Networks for Youth catalog and find out what is happening in your community! Don't miss all the wonderful opportunities for kids across the county. There is something for youth of all ages. Students in grades 6-12 don't want to miss these: Jazz Camp, Engineering Camp, Athlete training, Swimming Camps, Lifeguard Training, Art, Dance, Sports, Chess, and Much More! View the catalog online at www.getlearning.org or pick up a copy in the student services office.
- Middle school fast-pitch practice will be in the gym after school.
- There is no morning student council this week. If you are involved in Day of Silence or 5th 6th grade mentoring, please come to Mrs. Warner room this Wednesday during Advisory for our meeting.
- 7th and 8th grade baseball players should take bus #61 to Bovey for practice.
- The Key Club and Builder's Club is hosting a pet food drive here at GHS through Friday, April 10. The bin is in the main lobby across from the student service office.
- All dresses in Mrs. Eides room are ½ off. And ladies you can still stop down in Mrs. Kleffman’s room to get your prom garters.
- Seniors: The Grand Rapids Centennial Rotary Scholarship deadline is April 6th. If you are in need of information, stop by Student Services.
- 12 days left to sell your pancake tickets. Mrs. Harbin needs the money turned into her by April 10th. Remember a $50 prize for the top seller if we sell $500 worth of tickets.
- There will be a football meeting for all 8th-11th grade football players in the auditorium during advisory.
- Please announce there will be a trap shooting meeting in the computer lab - only those on the team are allowed to attend.
- There will be a senior baccalaureate committee meeting during advisory in Mrs. Eide’s room.
- Upward Bound will be meeting today. Students will be called on an individual basis.