- There will be a student council meeting this Wed. 8 am Mrs. Warner room. There will not be any mentoring groups the next two weeks due to MCA testing.
- 9th through 12th Graders: This Thursday April 16 is Day of Silence. On April 16, Student Council is asking you to go silent for the millions of children around the world facing poverty, exploitation, child labor and the denial of their right to education. If you are interested in participating you can pick up a purple ribbon to wear for the day and refrain from speaking. You may however have to speak in some classes depending upon what the curriculum is for the day. Please consider joining us to go silent for those in this world who don't have a voice.
- Greenway Trap Members, please see Mrs. Holm to pick up your t-shirts.
- Seniors: If you haven’t stopped by Student Services to pick up your graduation cap and gown, please do so as soon as possible.
- Garters for prom are being sold in the cafeteria during the 9-12 grade lunch or stop by the FACS room to purchase one. Garters are $8.
- Anyone attending Prom with a person not currently attending GHS, must pick up and turn in a dance contract form to Mrs. Geisler by Friday morning. Also, you must sign up for a picture time slot if you are wanting pictures. You cannot just show up and expect to be slotted in. Sign-ups will be at lunch all week or with Mrs. Breitling-Gray.
- Please excuse all boys and girls track athletes at 1:45 today. The bus will leave the lower Scofield lot at 2PM.
- Good luck also to the girls fast-pitch team as they take on the Chisholm Blue-Streaks in Bovey today for their 1st home opener.
- 7th Grade Study Hall will be meeting in the computer lab today.
- Everyone is invited to Grand March this Saturday at 6:30 in the GHS Auditorium. Our theme this year is “Today is a Fairytale.”