- There will be a student council meeting this Wed. 8 am Mrs. Warner room. There will not be any mentoring groups the next two weeks due to MCA testing.
- 9th through 12th Graders: This Thursday April 16 is Day of Silence. On April 16, Student Council is asking you to go silent for the millions of children around the world facing poverty, exploitation, child labor and the denial of their right to education. If you are interested in participating you can pick up a purple ribbon to wear for the day and refrain from speaking. You may however have to speak in some classes depending upon what the curriculum is for the day. Please consider joining us to go silent for those in this world who don't have a voice.
- Greenway Trap Members, please see Mrs. Holm to pick up your t-shirts.
- Campus Life will be at Nick and Pat Shea’s this Wednesday at 7:30.
- Seniors: If you haven’t stopped by Student Services to pick up your graduation cap and gown, please do so as soon as possible.
- Garters for prom are being sold in the cafeteria during the 9-12 grade lunch or stop by the FACS room to purchase one. Garters are $8.
- Art Guild for today has been cancelled.
- Anyone attending Prom with a person not currently attending GHS, must pick up and turn in a dance contract form to Mrs. Geisler by Friday morning. Prom Goers: Please sign up for a picture time at lunch by Thursday of this week. If you have not signed up for a time you will not be able to get your pictures professional taken
- Everyone is invited to Grand March this Saturday at 6:30 in the GHS Auditorium. Our theme this year is “Today is a Fairytale.”
- Good luck to the boys 7th & 8th grade baseball teams as they play Mesabi East at Bovey today. Also, to our varsity and JV baseball team as they take on the Hermantown Hawks in Hermantown today, please dismiss varsity and JV at 1:45, to our 7th & 8th grade softball team as they are at Grand Rapids today, and finally to our girls and boys track teams as they head to Deer River for their meet today. Please dismiss them also at 2:15 today.
- Junior High track practice today is in Nashwauk. The bus will leave @ 3:20 from the lower Scofield. Practice will end at 4:45.
- Anyone missing your green retainer case, left on baseball bus last Friday, please pick it up in the office. Also, anyone missing a black ipod, come to the office and tell Mrs. Geisler the very distinct wallpaper that was on it, to claim.
- Staff: We will not have a nurse in the building until noon today.