- Staff: Please check your e-mails for the list of 10th-12th graders that need to report during advisory to the staff development room for the RAMP UP survey.
- Tonight there will be a Spaghetti feed and bingo fundraiser sponsored by our girl’s fast-pitch team at the Bovey City Hall. The spaghetti dinner will begin at 5PM, cost is $5 and tickets are available at the door. Stay for bingo starting at 6PM.
- There will be a senior Baccalaureate Committee meeting during advisory today in Mrs. Eide’s room.
- There is a Key Club and Builders Club meeting today. It is an important meeting for those who want to run for builder club officers and we are working on posters for our next bake sale. Also, The Minnesota-Dakotas District Convention of Key Club is this weekend, we leave Friday am. Make sure that your parents contact the attendance office if you are planning on attending. Also, any key clubbers that can come to the center that need to finish their competition stuff, can come right after school. Snacks, good eats available.
- Trio Talent Search will meet with 10th graders during advisory, 6-9th will meet during lunch in the Projects Lab.
- Campus Life will be at Nick and Pat Shea’s tonight at 7:30.
- FCA will meet tomorrow morning at 7:45AM in Mr. Adamson’s room.
- 9th through 12th Graders: This Thursday April 16 is Day of Silence. On April 16, Student Council is asking you to go silent for the millions of children around the world facing poverty, exploitation, child labor and the denial of their right to education. If you are interested in participating you can pick up a purple ribbon to wear for the day and refrain from speaking. You may however have to speak in some classes depending upon what the curriculum is for the day. Please consider joining us to go silent for those in this world who don't have a voice.
- Juniors that volunteered to bring in baked goods, snacks, and/or water for prom refreshments. Please bring these items to Mrs. Breitling-Gray by Friday. We could still use more volunteers to bring in items.
- Ladies, you can still purchase a garter from Raiderware. Cost is only $8. Also, anyone attending Prom with a person not currently attending GHS, must turn in a signed dance contract to Mrs. Geisler by Friday morning. Prom Goers: Please sign up for a picture time at lunch by Thursday of this week. If you have not signed up for a time you will not be able to get your pictures professional taken.
- Everyone is invited to Grand March this Saturday at 6:30 in the GHS Auditorium. Our theme this year is “Today is a Fairytale.”
- The green retainer case from the baseball bus has still not been claimed or the black ipod with the unique wallpaper. Please come to Student Services to claim this items if they are yours.