- Hey Students: Next Wednesday, from 7:30AM-8:15AM you can get a free smoothie or coffee and enjoy music and conversation. Show up at 7:30AM at the first United Church located on Kerr Ave right across from the school. Hope to see you there.
- Also, next Wednesday night at 7PM, all students and staff are invited to the senior baccalaureate program. There will be special music, seniors sharing, and special speakers. This program is especially to honor our seniors so come out for a very special evening.
- Juniors that volunteered to bring in baked goods, snacks, and/or water for prom refreshments. Please bring these items to Mrs. Breitling-Gray by Friday. We could still use more volunteers to bring in items.
- Ladies, you can still purchase a garter from Raiderware. Cost is only $8. Also, anyone attending Prom with a person not currently attending GHS, must turn in a signed dance contract to Mrs. Geisler by Friday morning. Prom Goers: Please sign up for a picture time at lunch by Thursday of this week. If you have not signed up for a time you will not be able to get your pictures professional taken.
- Everyone is invited to Grand March this Saturday at 6:30 in the GHS Auditorium. Our theme this year is “Today is a Fairytale.”
- All detention hours must be made up in order for students to attend prom. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Mell.
- Good luck to our track teams today as they have a home meet in Nashwauk. Please dismiss them @ 1:30. Bus will depart lower Scofield @ 1:45. Good luck to the fast-pitch teams as they head to Int’l Falls today. Please dismiss the fast-pitch teams @ 1PM. Bus will leave the lower Scofield @ 1:15. And finally, good luck to the 7/8th grade boys baseball team as they head to Gilbert today. They are dismissed @ 2:25.
- This week is the campaign to end distracted driving. The thought for the day is this: If you don’t pay attention in class, you might fail. If you don’t pay attention when you drive, you might crash. Don’t drive distracted. 8 teenagers die every day in traffic accidents, don’t be part of the statistics.