- Tomorrow 11th grade students will be taking the ACT. This is a MANDATORY test and it will last 4 ½ hours. Students must be to school on time to get to their testing location and admitted for the test. Our two testing locations are the Auditorium (last names A-Ka) and Staff Development Room (last names Ke-Z). Students will not be allowed to test if they arrive after the books have been handed out. A snack will be provided midway through the exam and lunch will be served when they are finished. Juniors will report to the Auditorium after lunch. They will remain in the Auditorium until the end of the day. The bells will be turned off during testing
- Summer Baseball/Fast-pitch registration will be for all ages will be tomorrow and Wednesday, from 6:00- 8:00PM at the Hodgins-Berardo Arena in Coleraine. All girls and boys are required to sign up for their summer program. Contact Pat Guyer at the arena if you have further questions.
- Reminder to 7th grade students, your golf money and permission form is due to the office by Friday May 1st.
- All Close-Up Students please see Mr. Floersheim today for the flower bulb order forms.
- Attention Key club and Builders clubs, tonight after school is our last KIDS PACKS at the food bank for the year. It's right after school until 5 pm. We will be getting done early for a thank you event. We will be having Tacos in a Bag, Root Beer floats and dessert. If you are interested in getting hours, there are only a couple activities left - Tonight's Kids Packs, May 14, Blood Drive, Bake Sale with Kiss a Senior Goodbye and Adopt a Hwy cleanup followed by Bonfire and BBQ Picnic. The new Key Club year started April 1, and if anyone is interested in finding out what we do come to next week's meeting (Wed., May 6, during advisory). We have almost all seniors next year, so we are looking for teens that want to make a positive difference in this world, our community and school, and kids who have leadership skills that they want to develop! Key Club has many opportunities to make a difference.
- There will be no Key Club meeting this week due to a school activity, but Builder's club will meet and we will nail down officers for next year and put together May Day Baskets for Grand Village Nursing Home. So if you are interested in joining Builders Club, please be at the meeting this Wednesday!
- This Wednesday, all 9-12 grades will report to the auditorium during advisory for the “State of Using “presentation.
- Good luck to the Boys 7th/8th grade baseball team as they play in Bovey today against Deer River. Good luck today to the girls fast-pitch team as they take on the Proctor Rails tonight at home, to the girls 7/8th grade fast-pitch team as they play Grand Rapids at home also, and finally to the girls and boys track teams as they have a home meet in Nashwauk today. Please dismiss the junior high track members at 2:30.