- All Juniors must report to our two testing locations. Students with last names beginning A-KA are the Auditorium and students with last names beginning with KE-Z should report to the Staff Development Room. Students will not be allowed to test if they arrive after the books have been handed out. A snack will be provided midway through the exam and lunch will be served when they are finished. Juniors will report to the Auditorium after lunch. They will remain in the Auditorium until the end of the day.
- Summer Baseball/Fast-pitch registration will be for all ages will be tonight and tomorrow night from 6:00- 8:00PM at the Hodgins-Berardo Arena in Coleraine. All girls and boys are required to sign up for their summer program. Contact Pat Guyer at the arena if you have further questions.
- Reminder to 7th grade students, your golf money and permission form is due to the office by Friday May 1st.
- All Close-Up Students please see Mr. Floersheim that have not picked up their flower bulb order forms yet need to do so this week.
- There will be no Key Club meeting this week, but Builder's club will meet during advisory tomorrow in the Projects Lab!
- This Wednesday, all 9-12 grades will report to the auditorium during advisory for the “State of Using “presentation.
- Track practice today is in Nashwauk. The bus will leave the lower Scofield at 3:20 and return by 5PM.
- Good luck to the boys varsity baseball team as they take on Virginia today at Marble, and to the boys JV as they are in action today also against Virginia. Also, good luck to the girl’s fast-pitch teams as they play Hibbing today in Bovey.
- Staff: We will not have a nurse in the building today. Please use your discretion when sending students to the nurses office. Also staff, just a reminder that the bells have been turned off today due to ACT testing.